Who is God that I should worship Him?
How much about the infinite God can we understand? God has made it possible for us to understand who he really is, so that we can worship him intelligently and not as something we know not what.
- Who is the Father and why is he called the Father?
- When the Son of God died for you and me did He really die? What does His death mean to us who are the objects of His redeeming love. What did it mean when it says that God gave his only begotten Son to die for us? What did He really sacrifice?
- Is Jesus really the only begotten Son of God?
- How can God have a Son?
- Is Son of God just a title that Jesus bears to simplify our understanding of his place in the Godhead, or is the term Son of God for real?
- If Jesus is in reality the only begotten Son of God, when did this happen?
- Who is the Holy Spirit?
- Does the Bible teach us that God is a Trinity of three co-equal persons?